Jun 19,2012
Jun 19,2012
Having stayed in my rented property just on 12 years, it cames as a huge shock when we received notice that the landlord intended to sell and we had to move quickly. So I got onto the web and started the search. I emailed Choices early Sat morning, was very surprised when I received a phone call within hours saying they had a property that matched my requirements. We met Christina on site, who was cheerful, took her time in taking us through the property and answered all our questions. I never once felt rushed or pushed into making a decision. I have not had to deal with estate agents/moving/tenants in many years, Christina has been great, advising me, of what I need to do next. Christina always responds to messages, so I didn\'t have to chase . Based on my experience to date, I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend her and I already have to another family in the same situation as us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Sutton! To leave a new review of Choices Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Sutton