Jun 19,2012
Jun 19,2012
I called several times attempting to make an appointment to view the property. Originally we had an appointment, which was cancelled 30minites beforehand, as they had not managed to contact the current tenant. I rearranged. This appointment was cancelled for the same reason. I rearranged, and called the evening before to confirm that the viewing would go ahead. "Our lettings team is busy at the moment, I just need to speak to my colleague and someone will call you back." No call back, until the next morning, 1hr before the appointment, to cancel the viewing. At least I got an apology for the lack of contact the previous night. So we rearranged the viewing again. I called the morning of the appointment, to see if it was still going ahead "I\'ll have to get someone to call you back, the lettings team are all in a meeting now". I said the call would have to be in the next 30mins, as that would be when we\'d have to leave to get to the property. No call. I walked past the office later that morning, and every desk had a staff member sat at it, laughing, joking and eating sandwiches. I never did get a call back, bu decided if they can\'t get their act together enough to actually fulfill an appointment, which had been rearranged over 3 weeks, then I didn\'t want to be renting with them. I\'ve since seen that the flat has been let, so obviously they did manage to let someone round to see it, they just didn\'t have the courtesy to actually work when I was the one asking.
If they had actually had the courtesy to call me when they said they would, or work a little harder to contact the current tenant then I wouldn\'t be so annoyed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart office-117! To leave a new review of Haart office-117, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart office-117