Jun 19,2012
Jun 19,2012
I was a bit dubious of using Hatched to begin with, but I\'m so glad I did. The photos they took of my property were excellent, and I got a lot more photos in the advert than other estate agents were offering. Also, the advert was on all the main property websites, rightmove, findaproperty, etc so the coverage was really excellent.

In this day and age, when the majority of people search online for property, the internet is the best place to advertise and Hatched did this very well. I sold my property within 6 weeks of lisiting it, and was very pleased with the agreed price, and overall service I received from Hatched. I would definitely use them in future. The staff I spoke to were honest and up front about everything, and I really liked the online page where you could see feedback from viewers.

And of course - I saved an absolute fortune selling my property through Hatched!! The next cheapest price I was quoted from a high street agent was more than three times the hatched figure, and they offered very little more for that price. I honestly cannot fault hatched and I wouldn\'t hesitate to reccommend them.

The only thing I would say, is that hatched don\'t do any \'pushing\' of your property - they don\'t ring round potential buyers and arrange viewings, all the viewings come from the buyers themselves after seeing the advert online. This could be a disadvantage in for example, a slow market, but I didn\'t find any problem with this (even though I did sell in a quiet market) and I think this is probably because the advert and photos were of such high qualitly (no funny angles like I\'ve seen with some agents!)

Overall, hatched have been spot-on!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin