Jun 19,2012
Jun 19,2012
From the first phone call I made to Davis Keep I was impressed with their professionalism, attention to detail and customer care. All the staff I have come in to contact with, have been very thorough and forthcoming with information. Any questions, or issues I have had have been resolved quickly.

Through many years dealing with rental companies, Davis Keep are easily the most efficient one i\'ve dealt with. I would highly recommend them.
By: Andrew
Jun 22, 2012
We really appreciate your feedback and it's great to hear that you were impressed from the service from start to finish. We hope that our service has helped to make the moving experience as enjoyable and stress free as possible!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne! To leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne, please click the link below !
Write a review for George F White Newcastle upon Tyne