Jun 19,2012
Jun 19,2012
This is quite possibly the worst service I have ever received. I hope that other people are wise when choosing estate agents because we have lost £500 admin due to their scamming and unproffesional nature, we changed our mind less that 24hrs after paying over the phone on Friday the 8th of June 2012, I rung the next morning to cancel the transaction they refused. I dealt with the estate agent manager Rita Clark who is the ruddest woman I have ever sopken to, not only did she refuse the refund us, after her company did no work, and neither me nor my partner signed paper work, she dropped the phone on me and didn\'t ring back after I left dozen messages with her staff. Customer service is clearly not a necessisty for Mulberrys. I am disgusted with the service and I am sadded that many more will become victims of this poor service. Overall this dispicable service to which I have ensured the University of Royal Holloway have been contacted, Mulberrys will now be on their blacklist. Vile members of staff, clearly uneducated and lack substantial grasp of the common law of this country.
To have refunded us our money especially after I called less than 24hours after the transaction took place. No signed contract or form of identification was given by me. Mulberrys had not actually done any paper work, so took our kept our money, yet no service was given. My phone bill will be expensive this month, because I spent most of the time on Hold wanting for Rita Clarke, only to tell me that she would not refund me. In case anyone else deals with her, she cannot articulate clearly or even put together on conclusive argument. This company is shameful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mulberrys Independent Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Mulberrys Independent Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mulberrys Independent Estate Agents Ltd Office 1