Jun 19,2012
Jun 19,2012
I am sorry but these other reviews must have been uploaded by the belvoir\'s own agents. I am a current tenant and I have found them to be a terrible company to deal with, they are absolutely useless. They left me without a front door key for and for the first 3 days I had to climb over the back fence and unlock the back door to get into me building. I rang belvoir and left messages but they never replied or phoned back. Eventually i bumped into the caretaker who sorted us out with a key (no thanks to belvoir). I also recently requested copies of some documentation relating to my tenancy I messaged them several times over a 2 month period without reply surprise surprise. They only replied and sent the document when i threatened legal action (they only time they have responded to me). Mr Mahil is a wonderful salesman who will tell you what you want to hear during the viewing but it will be mostly lies. We we were told that the rent was up for negotiation and that the agents fees were £170. This was a lie the rent was not negotiable and the agent fee/administration fee was actually £215 very expensive. Guess what once this fee was paid the customer service from Major, Hannah and Sinead stopped. Honestly stay away from this branch; they are a useless bunch who will take your money and run prob how Mr Mahil drives around in a £50,000 merc. They are a bunch a cowboys
Tell the truth during viewings, respond to email / inquiries, do what a letting agent is supposed to do and sort out issues with the property. Provide the same level of courtesy to customer care they afford potential to their actual tenants who have paid the ‚£215 fee and pay their wages and pay for Mr Mahils very expensive car.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 82