Jun 19,2012
Jun 19,2012
Albeit, Harvey Scott sold a property for me, my first contact with them was when I was looking for a house to purchase, I was on the mailing and email list of every agent in the locality, all agents passed me some details of their properties for sale, however, Vicky Warren at Harvey Scott was the only agent to do her utmost to try and match our requirements with a potential property, it was because of this excellent service from Vicky that when it come time to sell our house we chose Harvey Scott, I had total faith in Vicky that I did not approach any other agents to sell our home.
Vicky marketed our home at a price we agreed was fair bearing in mind the current financial climate. We sold our home for the asking price. During the time between marketing the house, agreeing a sale and completion Vicky has provided a service that is second to none. She is an absolute star. I must also mention James Robbins at Harvey Scott, James provided fantastic back up to Vicky when some issues arose over the survey.
I have already recommended Harvey Scott to a friend who has marketed her house with them. I would recommend them to anyone without question.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield