Jun 18,2012
Jun 18,2012
All i can say is use Townends Guildford at your own risk. I am now taking them to court and have been put under so much stress by them. The sales team Lucy and Jack are great but that is where it stops. They can not get contracts right, they lie about fees, they promise the earth and deliver nothing and there has been many a time i have put down the phone to them in tears. I am a new land lord and they have treated me with nothing but lies and take money from my rent monthly for no reason, the refund it and then do it all again. I have not yet had the right money. they provide companies to come in your house and cause damage - like the cleaners and lie about their costs. I can go on all day but it is up to you but if you want to be lied to a stolen from then Townends are your guys.
By: Townends
Jun 20, 2012
Dear Sandra,

We are surprised and disappointed to read your comment. Having investigated the points that you raise it is our understanding that there were some difficulties that you experienced and we apologise sincerely for this. It is equally important to note that the matters brought to our attention were acted upon and remedied as swiftly as possible, in particular the issues with the cleaning which were in fact relative to the clean not being carried out satisfactorily by the cleaning company and not damage caused, for which the cleaning company returned and remedied accordingly. As a result of this your Tenant confirmed their satisfaction and you were advised of this. It is further noted that no funds for the clean were passed to the cleaning company until such time as this confirmation had been obtained and as such merely held back on your landlord account in lieu of payment. We note that you also fail to point out that part of our actions to remedy matters for you included Townends contributing to 50% of the cleaning cost by way of a good will gesture to you.

Whilst we strongly refute your further allegations, finding them somewhat libellous in content, we are not in the business of upsetting our clients and as such invite you to speak with us directly should you have any further issue that you feel has not been addressed to your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact me personally by email lmcneal@townends.co.uk or by phone on 01932 736577.

Kind Regards

Luticha
By: Unhappy
Jun 19, 2012
Very similar experience to me. I am currently in negotiaitons over settlement of my claim against them. If it goes to court and I win, I'll be out of pocket because the court can't award costs. If I settle for less tham my claim ...

Good luck!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Guildford Branch