Jun 18,2012
Jun 18,2012
It was my worst experience with the agency I have ever had. They are unbelievably unprofessional!
They tried to force me to put an offer ASAP, fine I did and I asked to see the property again. I've booked the appointment. In the mean time I started receiving calls from them forcing me to use their broker (who interestingly recommended a specific mortgage despite I said that it's not the mortgage type I want) and their solicitor. When I refused my appointment suddenly had been cancelled! Well Sarah promised to call back and rearrange but... nothing. Despite number of calls she was unavailable, off or their office was closed ¢â‚¬â€œ on Saturday.
Finally when I managed to get on hold of someone I have been told that I had been called number of times and messages were left just I had not returned their calls!
Although my offer was accepted (i had been informed over the phone ¢â‚¬â€œ the agent called congratulating buying the property ¯ÂÅ  and in writing) I found out that I lost the property.
The agency, although they had 2 mobile numbers, an email address and home address was unable to contact me to inform. Unbelievable!
By: Hannah
Mar 26, 2013
I suspect it's completely true as it sounds very much like my experience with Douglas Allen, and I'm definitely not an estate agent.
By: douglas allen
Aug 08, 2012
we believe this reveiw to be from another agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 10