Jun 18,2012
Jun 18,2012
Both Emma-Jade and Emma have been fantastic in helping me to source a new property. I had been left with less than a month to find and move to a new property, and out of all the agencies i had been looking at, Oakfield made the most effort to accomodate my time schedules and help me find the property that was just right for me. Oakfield made the process very smooth and painless but also, managed to speed up the whole process so that i could move in quicker. At all times they were friendly and welcoming whilst always retaining a high level of professionalism. I cannot thank the staff at Oakfield enough for their assistance. This is my second property rental through Oakfield.
By: The Oakfield Team
Jun 20, 2012
Dear Tim,

Firstly thank you for your positive review regarding the level of service you received whilst using Oakfield.

We try very hard to ensure all our customers share the same level of service that you had. And positive feedback such as your is always passed on.

We are delighted you enjoyed your experience with us; and we in turn enjoyed taking care of you, and we hope we can assist you in the future.

Kind Regards

Hollie OÒ€ℒShea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings