Jun 18,2012
Martin Galeraith
Jun 18,2012
Farrell Heywroth manage and maintain the property next door to me. We both havea 50% ownership of a fence at the back. This is in desparate need of repair. The agent took over 4 weeks to contact and get get a reply from their landlord. They were thrn supposed to asses the fence for their landlord. They took pictures from their one side - their side. They filed a biased report to the landlord without any surveyancing or builders advice and stated it was safe and didn\'t need repairs. But in actual fact two of the panels had snapped in half. One panel was held up with a piece of wood nailed across it and another wedged into the post to hold it up. They never took permission to take the photos from me, refused to show me the report/photographs, were then rude on the phone stating "as far as we\'re concerned you can complain". Worst of all they have ill advised their landlord to not make repairs which could lead to damage on our joint property and injuries to residents and visitors. The repair work will eventually cost even more in the future. They are incompetent, unprofessional, rude, and should not be used ever!
Come to the property, talk to me in person, see the fence from my side, and then discuss the need for repairs or not. That is all I wanted. I am their neighbour, they should deal with me people like human beings instead of property files to be \"managed\".
Attached Files