Jun 18,2012
Jun 18,2012
I am a first time tenant but have had many dealings with, estate agents ,some estate agents have been a complete joke that I have had the pleasure of dealing with,
from the first meeting to collecting the keys, Michael from Alex Neil surrey quays was excellent , even when he was busy, the support that he would receive from the office was great and I always felt that no matter how insignificant the questions I had were , they would always be answered knowledgeably and when I had to respond to an e-mail in the evening to Alex Neil,when they office was closed there was an out of hours reply as well as a 24hour center set up to deal with enquirers , and as soon as the office was open Michael would respond promptly.
the experience with Alex Neil was extremely professional and personalty tailored to what I needed ,
the property was and still is amazing ,
I would recommend them to any one
By: David Hatch. Director
Sep 24, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. I am pleased you had such a good experience. David Hatch. Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil South East! To leave a new review of Alex Neil South East, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil South East