Jun 18,2012
Jun 18,2012
I have been living in the above property since February 2011. Prior to obtaining this rental apartment I had received very poor service from other letting agents in the Manchester area, lack of or incorrect information, missed appointments, and lack of property / area knowledge. I initially spoke to Wayne Eastman about another apartment in this block. Unfortunately, by the time I spoke to Wayne the property had already been let, he sensed immediately not only my disappointment but sheer frustration and annoyance at the poor customer service I\'d received from other agents in the area and made a promise to me to change that experience into a positive outcome and help me in my search. As soon as this apartment became available Wayne contacted me with full details, arranged a viewing at a time convenient to me (probably outside of his normal working hours) and just made the whole experience a smooth and enjoyable one. This level of excellent customer service has continued throughout my lease and all dealings with the staff that I have dealt with, particularly Wayne and James. I would have absolutely no problem recommending WeLetProperties to anyone. In fact, not long ago I suggested to a couple of flat hunters (who I met on spec walking round the area) that they forget the rest and go straight to WeLetProperties - nice people to do business with!
By: Team We Let
Jul 20, 2012
Hi Philip, many thanks for your comments and continued recommendations!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester