Jun 17,2012
Jun 17,2012
I was traveling from home ( 2 hours from guildford) for some viewings with townends. I booked this viewing 1 week ago . 3 minutes before the appointment time - I was told that they could not show me any of the 3 properties which I have booked in to view. This is really ridiculous and very unprofessional . This says a lot about how this company deals with matters.
You guys should take more responsibility when setting up appointments- you\'re dealing with customers not just contracts.Put yourselves into the customer\'s shoes!
By: Townends
Jun 18, 2012
I am disappointed to hear the comment you have written on this site and would like to investigate this situation fully, so that we can resolve your concern. To be able to do this effectively, I will require additional information, therefore please can you contact me personally by email lmcneal@townends.co.uk or by phone on 01932 736577.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Guildford Branch