Jun 16,2012
Jun 16,2012
I was approached by this branch after they found an online advert that I\'d placed for my 2 bed flat. They talked me into sending someone out to give an appraisal that afternoon. On seeing the flat, the agent seemed very pushy to get me to sign up with them, and assured me that they\'d be able to let it within a week at about £100 above market rate. I was told that they\'d ring me each time potential tenants went in, and that they\'d only let couples / single tenants in as I specifically said I didnt want two separate flat sharers.
A week later and I\'ve found them slow to respond to email, they haven\'t rung once to advise whether anyone is going to view that flat. After a lot of chasing I finally found out a couple of people viewed it (but they couldnt tell me how many). No sign of any tenants willing to pay their suggested rent though.
I took it off the market with them, at which point they miraculously found someone who offered nearly £100 under the asking price, and also were two flat sharers and not a couple (so why did they show them the flat in the first place). They seemed surprised when I turned down the offer.

To add insult to injury, I gave them an hours notice of coming to collect the keys, and when I got there they couldnt find them. It turned out that the agent had taken them home with her (so much for security of my keys) and she had to come back in to give them to me.

All in all, a stunningly poor performance with a failure to find a tenant, and I was left with a sense of an agency scrabbling around trying to put people who werent right in simply to get commission. There is no way I\'d ever use these people again.
Give an honest appraisal of likely rent (2 other agents suggested at least ‚£100 - ‚£150 lower). Show tenants round who actually meet my requirements, Not take my keys home with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 3! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 3