Jun 16,2012
Jun 16,2012
In my opinion, the first and last impression matters the most. Matthew House was the first contact for me from Morgan Randall and has managed to show the superb service in matching my needs with the available at that time properties for rent. I especially enjoyed how Matthew treated me as if there were no other customers that he needs to deal with apart from me, this highlighted my importance. I think Matthew has fantastic skills to leave the most positive impressions on customers.

After i moved to the property, i had to deal with the property management team, specifically i was assigned to Claire Oflaherty. Claire\'s level of service and attitude could not be worse, i even caught myself thinking of terminating the tenancy agreement. As time passed by, i was fortunate that Claire was substituted by Rachel Moran. Rachel Moran was the turning point and proved me how one person can make such a big difference in the firm. She has managed not only neutralize my negativity to Morgan Randall, but she was able to re-establish the initial satisfaction that Matthew has developed. Rachel was very polite, responsive, understanding and most importantly i could feel her smile over the phone.
In my opinion, Matthew House and Rachel Moran are the greatest assets at your agency and their extremely friendly attitude has a magnetic character. I would definitely use Morgan Randall's service in the future if the opportunity provides itself just for the sake of meeting these two great professional that your agency has to offer. Fantastic service on their part!

Thank you!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1