Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jun 16,2012
Jun 16,2012
When we first moving to the house, the house is not that clean. There is mould at the window, food debris in the cupboard, a few missing item which was included in the inventori. We already put all the missing item in the inventori. However after we moving out despite spending hours cleaning it, they still charge you for cleaning the property. They will state every single dust that they find and charge you on the item that missing from the inventori originally despite you already put in the missing item list when you return the inventori when you first come in. So, please be ready for half of your deposit to go down the drain. Although we already try to communicate with them regarding the missing item, they will just ignore you. So stay away from them if you don\'t want to get any headache.
By: Annoyed!
Aug 01, 2012
Hello I've read this comment as the exact same thing is happening to me and my housemates currently. Unbelievable communication with Morna today. Rudest phonecall I've ever experienced. Did you get your money back?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morna Petrano Property Leasing Office 1! To leave a new review of Morna Petrano Property Leasing Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morna Petrano Property Leasing Office 1