Jun 16,2012
Jun 16,2012
I had my property on the market last year with Waterford's in Yateley and was unsuccessful. This year we'd thought we would try another agency. We asked Romans to come and value our home. Elliott King visited and we were impressed with his knowledge of the local area as he has worked in Yateley for several years now.
After showing him around our home he identified a buyer who he had been in contact who also lived in Yateley. Because of this we were able to achieve not only a buyer within a week but Elliott also found us and secured our dream home. They went to great lengths to send letters to houses we wanted and placed wanted adverts in the paper. I couldn't recommend Romans Yateley enough for their hard work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 10! To leave a new review of Romans Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 10