Jun 15,2012
Jun 15,2012
My first contact was with Jamie. The day after I registered online, I already received a call and made an appointment to view a property. This was unfortunately not my cup of tea, but gave Jamie a bette idea of what I was looking for. He then called me a few hours later to say that he found something that he thought was exactly what I wanted. I viewed the property the day after and he was right! I am very grateful to Jamie and his supervisor Jay for finding me this beautiful flat in the best location! Jamie was the best and incredibly helpful! Kim Welcome followed up brilliantly with all the paperwork. I would definitely recommend Black Katz.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead ! To leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead , please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz West Hampstead