Jun 15,2012
Jun 15,2012
I would just like to say it was a pleasure dealing with Oakfield Estate Agents (Eastbourne), prompt and courteous at all times. I would like to add that the property I eventually purchased was not one that was on my list but when Linsey Stephan showed up with the keys in hand following a viewing at a different property in the same location I can only say great job (and thank you!), and just shows that being that proactive actually proved to be just the ticket for me as I probably would not have viewied otherwise! I would also like to thank Emma Dyer who dealt mainly with my telephone calls into the local Oakfileds office who again, was polite, infomative and courteous at all times and again, was a pleasure to deal with.

Mr J P Smith....A very happy customer.....
By: The Oakfield Team
Jun 18, 2012
Dear Mr P J Smith,

Thank-you very much for taking the time to review Oakfield, and in particular the service than Linsey provided to you.

Feedback such as yours is very much appreciated in our endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customers requirements.

We try very hard to ensure all our customers share the same level of service that you had. And positive feedback such as your is always passed on.

Kindest regards

Hollie O'Shea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne