Jun 15,2012
Jun 15,2012
The property management company I work for has been using Martin & Wright for many years. I personally have been working with them for 6 years and I honestly cannot recommend them enough. For want of a better description, they just have that \'hunger\' - the drive to provide us with quality tenants and quality rent, within a very efficient time frame. They are respectful of us and our tenants, diplomatic, accommodating to our specific needs,and a pleasure to work with. We have used them year in and year out because they are better than their competitors. From my experience of Martin & Wright I can say with confidence that they understand the property business, they understand the market, and they understand people.
By: Jay Hayden
May 12, 2013
Thank you for a great review Fatima. We thoroughly enjoy dealing with you and the portfolio you manage

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead