Sep 20,2017
Sep 20,2017
Hands down THE best estate agents I have ever dealt with (and I've dealt with a few!)

My partner and I lived in our property with Northwood for over a year and they were wonderful from start to finish. I had never received such excellent customer service as a tenant in rented accommodation in my life. They allowed us to choose on which day of the month our rent came out to suit our paydays, they were prompt at contacting our landlord with the only issue we had (concerning a bathroom cabinet needing screwing back in, so a first world problem!) and they were always so friendly and helpful on the phone.

The best part was when we put an offer in to buy a house. We kept getting delays and so weren't able to give Northwood an exact tenancy end date. But rather than throw us out and make us homeless because our tenancy had ended (which they were entitled to do and most other estate agents probably would have), they sympathised with our situation, allowed us to stay until we were able to move and even only charged us for the time we were there, rather than the entire month (this has never happened before!! In fact, in the house before the Northwood property we were charged an entire months rent because our landlord wanted to sell the property and we couldn't find another one until a week into a new rental month- shocking!)

Whenever they wanted people to view the property when they knew we were moving, they checked with us in advance and every member of staff we dealt with was friendly and courteous. A particular mention should go to Matt and Faye who we had the most contact with, these two in particular deserve recognition for their customer service.

When Matt did the changeover and inventory when we were leaving he ensured I was present so that it was transparent and he was friendly, polite and completely fair. They returned our entire deposit to us!

I cannot recommend these guys enough and have already told anyone I know in rented accommodation to switch their estate agents to them. They are proof that estate agents can be ethical and fair to tenants and landlords alike.

Thank you Northwood!