Jun 15,2012
Jun 15,2012
As an overseas Landlord my biggest fear is that there are problems with the tenant. Some are resolved smootly and others, well lets just say its not a pleasant experience. I can honestly say that I have come into a few problems but my property manager Lois Connellan has not only kept me informed with whats going on but given me the right infomation to make the right decision. Her communication as well as her efficiency is outstanding and is probably one of the reasons I will always deal with Ludlow thompson first. I have dealt with many agents so I know that most agents may be the same but the behind the scenes work of this properrty manager is Phenominal.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House