Jun 15,2012
Jun 15,2012
Jay was fantastic from the outset. He contacted me speculatively in the first instance when my Flat was advertised to let with other Agents and had already been let. He called me again a year later when it was at renewal stage and when it became available, despite having Agents already representing the property, I gave him the opportunity to advertise the letting.
He came in at this later stage and still found the right, suitable tenant. He was highly motivated and delivered very fast in line with all my objectives. The tenant has been outstanding and as such I will look to use Martin & Wright again in the future. Susan offered a smooth administration pre and post letting and Peter a highly professional service in terms of all paperwork and was on hand for any assistance to Jay. Jay has continued to keep in constant touch with me throughout the tenancy.Thank you! Therefore, I have no hesitancy in highly recommending Martin & Wright.
By: Jay Hayden
May 12, 2013
Thank you for your recommendation Tracy. It's a truly stunning apartment and it's been our pleasure to find you tenants

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead