Jun 15,2012
Jun 15,2012
I actually took my time once our property had been valued by Louis d\'Espagnac; although he telephoned and delivered everything by hand at an efficient pace, not once did he pressure me to \'hurry up\'. I needed time to think things through before we went ahead and bought a property in a different county. Once I gave the go ahead - he acted and within 3 days of our property going on the market we received the full asking price and everything has just gone so smoothly. I have to compliment Louis and his members of staff for their politeness, efficiency and being kept up to date on the situation promptly. If I rang to ask something his members of staff came up with the answer and explanation without any dithering. The whole team knew what was going on. I can only praise the whole team most highly that we have had no pressure whatsoever with this move. If there has been any we have not been aware of it. Romans have superceded our expectations. I have to say that it can only mean one thing and that is the person at the top in charge is extremely good at his job and his staff follow suit; Louis should be a very proud man to hold a team together in this way and his training will stand his staff in good stead for the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 8! To leave a new review of Romans Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 8