Jun 15,2012
Jun 15,2012
I have used Appealing Properties on numerous occasions to let my properties in York over the last 3 years. I have always found Damian to be highly professional and well organised. In fact, I have recommended him to other landlords. He has always been prepared to go the "extra mile" such as get keys cut, collect keys from a third party, meet work men and be at a house whilst white goods are delivered. Tenants often tell me how helpful Damian is. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
By: The agent
Aug 29, 2012
Thanks Karen, looks as though you must have selected 1 star by accident... I'm glad you have always found us to be worthy of recommendation to others and thank you for your repeat business over the years.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Appealing Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Appealing Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Appealing Properties Office 1