Jun 14,2012
Jun 14,2012
Since bridgefords joined countrywide, the service became awful, Fees increased, charge tenant and landlords both for admin fees. Do not attend check in and check outs and tell lies about rents, tenants, repairs.
Bridgefords Gateshead stall are all incompetent and particularly their branch manager, he is useless and. Untrustworthy.
We never had such dreadful service. We are renting our property out and paying them a riduculous amount of money for doing nothing. They NEVER reply to emails and when they send something they are rude and dismissive.
rip off staff and fraudsters. Non-existent customer service
By: Clarissa
Oct 27, 2012
All true! Panic Attacks Galore & Can't Take Anymore! Too Many problems not worthy of any more breath!!!
Say No More - UNBELIEVABLE POOR CUSOMER SERVICE & RIP-OFF TO SAY THE LEAST,!!!
By: BFP
Aug 08, 2012
I agree. I was a landlord and they took money from me to paint the exterior woodwork. When I returned to move back into the property 2 yrs later the painting was never done. I had to demand the money back and refused to leave their office until they paid. They even called an electrician to show the tenant how to set the heating when all the instructions were left there. To add insult to injury they charged ME for the call out fee!
By: DancingKlown
Jun 28, 2012
Very true. Had the same problem, although we are tenants. Totally digraceful company, and their staff certainly need retraining in customer services.

Countrywide Residential Lettings