Jun 14,2012
Jun 14,2012
Having dealt with a number of letting agents over a fair number of years i have found Chase Evans to be by far amongst the most helpful and knowledgable. Everything has seemed to run so smoothly from when we first viewed (they only showed us the kind of property we actually wanted - not what they wanted me to take) right through to moving in and were quickly onto a couple of maintenance issues when we moved in. Anybody looking to be around Canary Wharf/Docklands we\'d recommend to use these guys...
By: SayNo2ChaseEvans
Oct 30, 2012
I would have to argue that this kind of post is made by an agent of Chase Evans as it is a rebuttal to the vast amount of negative comments thrown at the agency on this site.

Being a tenant of a property managed by Chase Evans in the Canary Wharf/Docklands area, I highly disagree. I had to wait, chase (hence their name), and tear into the company to get ANYTHING done for months and months. Completely dissatisfied with their services, and at the end of the tenancy they made it merely impossible to get my security deposit back, charging me at least 1/3 (just under 1000GBP) for things that were evident in the check-out report, and falsifying information. Good luck if you choose Chase Evans - you clearly do not care about your sanity or funds!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Evans Pan Peninsula Branch! To leave a new review of Chase Evans Pan Peninsula Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Evans Pan Peninsula Branch