Jun 14,2012
Jun 14,2012
I had nothing but problems from day one with this internet property agent who consistently over-promised and under delivered. To the extent of me asking for a refund very early in the process which was refused!! All my room dimensions taken were wrong, I had to draft the entire advert word for word, typo\'s on right move listing, no for sale board, epc or 3d room plans for weeks on end and constant chasing by myself along with a consistent lack or poor communication from their office. They assign one person to deal with your property and if they are off or at lunch you are stuffed!!!! I have received 2 viewings (in more than 1 month and still waiting for feedback from the first - viewers even knocked on my door as the agent had not got back to them. The answer they had for this was that they had tried to contact (untrue) but as they where not earning £\'s in commission like a high street agent they could not be spending lots of time on chasing people!!!! I spent almost £600 on securing their services and yet the text messages sent out to viewers says that I paid only £99 - I wish!!!!
Treat your customers with respect and provide a professional and competent service

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ithink property ! To leave a new review of ithink property , please click the link below !
Write a review for ithink property

ithink property