Sep 15,2017
By: 'Evelyn Lindon'
Sep 15,2017
Would give no stars if this was a possibility. Was hoping to let a properly for my brother and my mum with this agency. When viewing the property, the landlord/agent member that showed my brother around the property was asked whether our dog, who normally lives with me at my house, could stay occasionally when I am away (work/holidays etc). This was agreed and we proceeded. All admin fees were paid, references done and tenancy agreement drawn up. Tenancy states that no pets are allowed at the property unless landlord's prior permission (which will not unreasonably be withheld), queried this with the team at Greenfields Property who claimed to know nothing of what had been discussed previously. They pulled the plug on the move and will not refund us the administration fees. Susan was rude, she was disrespectful and unprofessional. I have never received any such emails from anyone previously. I am awaiting to discuss this further with her director as this was not necessary and can have been avoided at the viewing. A simple no to pets would have sufficed at this stage and we would not have pursued.
Agent charged us £300 for our referencing fees. They have now withdrawn our tenancy and will not refund. Although clearly in their invoice it states "Fee is refundable if landlord or agent make the decision not to proceed"
By: K.moore
Aug 11, 2018
Big thanks to Susan Sweet who was very professional and thorough in dealing with problems I had with my rented property. Couldnt have done it on my own

Greenfields Property