Jun 14,2012
Jun 14,2012
Charlie Heim is an epitome of the perfect lettings advisor.
Not only has he always been prompt in responding to my very many questions, he has always answered my call and done so even when late in the evening.
Charlie is a doer not a talker and does what he says he will do.
He is a real asset to Morgan Randall and I have no doubt that Charlie will reach many heights in his career.
He is a genuinely really nice person and this is apparent in conversation with him. He has lots of personality and this also contributes to him being successful. He genuinely cares and is a peoples person. For him it's not just a job and this is recognisable. Charlie wants to help and wants to complete what he sets out to do from A ¢â‚¬â€œZ.
I have yet to meet Charlie and my comments of him are a result of the many conversations during him dealing in letting my apartment in E14.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 4! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 4