Sep 13,2017
By: 'Tina Hone'
Sep 13,2017
Simon is extremely helpful with it being my first time as a tenant and landlord,he has given me valuable advice, not only that but also he want thought five possible tenants for my apartment with a fine tooth comb and selected what I hope to be the perfect couple.
Excellent
By: Tina Hone
Sep 13, 2017
Oh how exciting, do i get a prize?All your staff have been very helpful, what I thought would be quite stressful they have made easy, thank you.
By: Tina Hone
Sep 13, 2017
Oh what an honour,do i get a prize,I was worried by the whole process but your staff have all been great,thank you.
By: Tim B
Sep 13, 2017
Hi Tina, thank you so much for the review of Simon and for trusting us to act as your letting agents. You have also written the 1000th review of our little Company so thank you very much for that - we are all thrilled to have reached this landmark. Very best wishes, Tim B, Senior partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards