Jun 14,2012
Jun 14,2012
I moved my property from another local agent to Chamberlains because firstly the original agent was less than efficient and secondly Chamberlains kept promises to check how I was doing in a sympathetic and reasonble manner. Helen joined later and I explained that my key requirement was to be talked to regularly about feedback from potential purchasers, the number of viewings and any other relevant information. In fact I received more information than expected. My key requirement -"Talk to me" was met in full.
The team answered all my questions, reported defects to the property (empty for nearly 2 years), signed the register my sister and i used to record our visits to check the bungalow, when they visited. New photos were taken to give the sale a fresh look and the property was well publicised.
I\'d recommend them to anyone. I was treated like customer should be and the whole sales team were always up-to-date with events.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chamberlains Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Chamberlains Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chamberlains Estate Agents Office 2