Jun 13,2012
Jun 13,2012
I have to say that Sansome and George in Theale is the best agent I have ever had to deal with. I have had some less than good experiences in the past with pushy, unreliable and rude agents and I didnt think that there was an agent out there who was any different... however they exceeded my expectations beyond belief! Ben was so effecient and there every step of the way, which meant that I was ready to exchange on my purchase only 4.5 weeks into the process! They were helpful, prompt, friendly and understanding and nothing was too much trouble. I will be recommending them to everyone I know and will definately be selling through them in the future. If you want a reliable, friendly and trustworthy service - don\'t use anyone else. I really can\'t recommend them enough!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sansome & George Berkshire & Hampshire Theale! To leave a new review of Sansome & George Berkshire & Hampshire Theale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sansome & George Berkshire & Hampshire Theale