Jun 13,2012
Jun 13,2012
I am so happy with the purchase of my flat and I wanted to say thanks for your help throughout. Especially Loui who went out of his way to help me when I couldn\'t use the door keys- which was my own fault. When I started looking for a property lots of people told me you should sell through Foxtons but not buy, but I have set them straight now and told all my friends to buy with Foxtons. As a first time buyer I thought this was supposed to be a stressful process but it was actually good fun! I'll be back in a few years when I want to upgrade and I have no hesitation in recommending Foxtons.
By: Sam Crawford
Jul 04, 2012
Gavin - I fully agree and made AllAgents aware of this blatant gaming of their ratings 7 months ago. I even provided a chart to back it up that demonstrated their 5-star reviews went from zero to huge numbers almost overnight. They said they would investigate, but I haven't heard anything. I've just chased them up again.

I posted to moneysavingexpert at the time regarding this: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3651431

I strongly suspect that the reviews are real feedback from customers that have emailed into Foxtons, and the branches are then posting this online. Needless to say, they won't be positing the negative feedback. I also wonder if they have the permission of their customers to post their feedback publicly online.

By: Gavin
Jul 02, 2012
Just checking this website on Foxtons there seems to be a lot of irregularities as if they are manipulating the rating. Normally you would have a few positive and mostly negative as us Brits like to complain. However the older reviews start off mostly negative and then all of a sudden the happy bus comes in and every customer is happy dishing out 5 stars and giving strangely suspicious sales speech.

Negative attitudes to Foxtons don't change over night, this is a PR campaign

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames! To leave a new review of Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames