Sep 11,2017
Lois
Stuart Nash
By: 'Richard'
Sep 11,2017
I have used Stuart's Residential a number of times now for the letting of my properties. On each occasion they have been extremely efficient. Their comprehensive approach to referencing the tenants has ensured that I have had excellent long term tenants.
On the most recent let, they secured four, different prospective tenants which meant I had the opportunity to choose the ones I felt were best for me. Stuart was helpful in this process, providing sound expertise to assist in choosing. Lois' progressed the tenancy and monitored the referencing process closely. She kept me updated at each step of the way. She also made sure I carried out my legal obligations and ensured the relevant paperwork was correct and issued promptly. All in all I can't recommend them highly enough.
Reasonable given the amount of legislation now required.

Stuarts Residential Ltd