Sep 09,2017
By: 'Matt1983'
Sep 09,2017
Given the cost we expected a lot more from our agent. Communication was poor, another couple showed up for a viewing after we had paid our deposit, we were issued multiple iterations of the contract with no explanation as to why, despite having finalised the move in date a month earlier, we were told that our move in date may be delayed because dexters hadnt organised the inventory count. Overall it was an unnecessarily stressful and expensive experience.
Very bad - so expensive especially considering what they delivered
By: Marilyn
Sep 15, 2017
Dear Matt,

I am concerned to read your review and we would value the opportunity to discuss this with you. If you could contact me at customerrelations@dexters.co.uk and provide me with more details regarding the areas of our service that you have been unhappy with, I would like to look into this matter on your behalf.

Kind regards,