Jun 13,2012
Jun 13,2012
I have had several problems with Townends, from the beginning I moved in, right through to when I left. Firstly when we initially moved in, they didn\'t tell us they were at the property with our keys and doing inventory, so we never even saw the inventory and had to move in a couple of days later to rearrange.

Secondly, they hid behind their \'laws\' when we were looking to potentially vacate after 1 year and we had an ongoing battle about how much notice we have to give, we insisted it was 1 month, they insisted 2 months, even though it was the end of the contract. Then after we had resigned the same contract we moved out 6 months later and they said we only had to give 1 months\' notice, a contradiction in itself!

Thirdly, when I did raise a complaint about their service, their manager at the head office spoke with me, offered no form of apology and frankly just didn\'t listen to anything I was saying, and used a lot of jargon to once again hide behind.

Forthly, when a certain agent from the Putney branch came to show people around our flat she didn\'t introduce herself and waltzed right in without asking us. She was very informally dressed and had quite a rude attitude and basically came across as unprofessional.

We were lucky that we had such great landlords and mainly dealt with them, but I would definitely recommend people DONT USE TOWNENDS!
By: Townends
Jun 14, 2012
I am really sorry to read the comment you have posted on this site and would very much appreciate the opportunity of being able to fully investigate matters for you with a view to resolving your concerns. In order to do this most effectively, there is additional information I would require, therefore please feel free to contact me personally by email lmcneal@townends.co.uk or by phone on 01932 736577.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Putney Branch