Jun 13,2012
Jun 13,2012
I booked to view a property with this letting agent. They were disappointing from the off as i was contacted 20 minutes prior to my viewing saying the viewing had been cancelled. After saying they would be in touch to arrange another viewing, but failing to do so, I arranged one with them myself.

To cut a long story short the member of staff we dealt with was extremely rude and patronising and it was clear that she had little or no customer service experience. This particular member of staff, at the least, needs some re-training. We decided not to rent with this company mostly because of this incompetent member of staff, however it also became clear after talking to various work colleagues and other letting agencies, that this particular branch of \'Martin and co.\' has a very poor reputation in Manchester.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 100! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 100, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 100