May 11,2012
May 11,2012
Sylvia has been a key contact in managing my property for many years and has always been responsive, accurate and diligent in her work. As a non-local landlord, ease of contact and dilgence in follow-through and write-up are of the highest importance to me. Sylvia provides that along with excellent customer service and pro-active suggestions in managing the property. One of the key things I like is that many years ago we sat down and established my expectations from the property management company and my overall philosophy in the property (preference to keep it occupied than scramble for the last pound being an example) and she has assisted me, along with the Romans team, in keeping my property let along the guidelines I provided. The best testatment I can provide is that I have not considered moving the property to another agency - even through all the changes in the team and ownership of the Property Management Group.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11