Sep 07,2007
Sep 07,2007
Sold and brought through RNR Properties. Was extremely happy with the service and marketing. Also the sales progression was excellent and even with a chain they pushed through my sale very quickly and efficiently!

Would derinetaly use RNR again next time I move.
By: The public
Nov 10, 2010
Wow I cannot believe this is the same agency! As a TENANT of R n R Reading I can vouch for their TERRIBLE service.
For example I received a letter from the council recently regarding their ILLEGAL transformation of the 4 storey building into 5 flats. The reason for these rules is so that tenants like myself do not find themselves living in accommodation which has leaking pipes, blocked drains causing sewage filled sinks and washing machines, holes in the ceiling from flooding, unannounced entrance into the flat regularly to deal with bad electrics....and when my brand new washing machine was installed by professionals, we discovered open pipes with plastic bags and foam stuffed inside with gaffa tape under the sink. If that wasn't bad enough, when they were alerted to this they accused the washing machine professionals, myself and my partner of causing the problem.
They have done little but accuse everyone else but themselves of lying and causing problems, and lie the entire tenancy - not even very convincingly, but now knowing the council are on their back, I imagine they're finding it difficult to keep up with all their activities.
By: karim
Oct 05, 2010
I too am very pleased with the way RNR Properties let my property in 24hours!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of RNR Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of RNR Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for RNR Lettings Office 1