Jun 13,2012
Jun 13,2012
Whilst I did not buy the property I viewed, in all of my dealings with Louise I felt that she treated my as a client not just someone searching for a property. Her customer care skills are excellent and she was always friendly and helpful without being pushy - something I did not always experience with other agents. Whilst Louise was clearly looking after the interests of her primary client i.e. the vendor, she understands the need to maintain an excellent relationship with the potential purchaser. Unfortunately the property was not quite right for me, but I would not hesitate to recommend Louise at manning Stainton as a great agent to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Guiseley Sales and Lettings! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Guiseley Sales and Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Guiseley Sales and Lettings