Jun 13,2012
Jun 13,2012
I rented a property from Oakfield last year and I have to say in comparison to the agent I rent through now they are much more professional. The staff at Oakfield were very knowledgable and polite and I felt safe being with a reputable agent. I was unfortunate in that I had a terrible landlord who refused to carry out maintenance which is why I ended up moving. I think it needs to be said that often agents suffer a bad reputation if their clients are not good landlords. Despite having to deal with issues at the property Oakfield were do understanding and did everything they could to resolve my situation, their property management team must have a very hard job! I would definitely rent from Oakfield again in the future. Their staff were among the best I\'ve dealt with in the last 20 years of renting properties. Fantastic agent - highly recommended!
By: The Oakfield Team
Jun 13, 2012
Dear Jane,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding the level of service Oakfield provides.

Oakfield will always strive to provide the highest possible level of service to all our customers. Thank you for understanding that we are an agency representing Landlords.

It’s great to hear that on this occasion we succeeded in providing a high level of care for you. All the team take great pride in ensuring all our customers have a smooth and stress free experience.

Your positive comments have been passed onto all the team members..

Kindest Regards

Hollie O’Shea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings