Jun 11,2012
Jun 11,2012
I contacted West Derby Whitegates with exact requirements for a property purchase. I had viewed several properties and had an offer excepted within a few days of contacting them. Kevin worked very hard not only for me, but also for others in the chain, in order to find solutions to move things forward in a way that suited everyone. Buying and selling a house can be really stressful, but on this occasion I am really grateful to Whitegates for managing the process, moving it forwards and communicating with everybody, including my own solicitor.
By: Bernie
Oct 03, 2012
Thanks Rachel. Hope you have settled well in your home and only have the stress of decorating and renovating to take care of.
Glad to hear we took the stress away. We are like a pill, work great within the allotted time scale!

By: Gail Loller
Oct 03, 2012
Thank you for your feed back I am delighted that you had a positive buying experience from my team, look forward to doing buisness again with you in the Future.

Gai Loller ( Director)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26