Jul 23,2009
Jul 23,2009
I rented a flat that was managed by Duck and Hedges, and can't explain how dire their service was. The keys I was supplied didn't fit the locks (so I had to get them recut, and send one on to DnH to replace their missing original, in the end at my own expense), they didn't return messages left on their emergency call out number, I pratically had to claw my deposit back from them...I could go on but won't, i'll merely say they're the worst agency i've ever had the misfortune of dealing with and hope that ARLA investigate them throughly before too many others suffer.
By: Crispyfriedduck
Oct 29, 2009
I sent a complaint to ARLA and TPO, they take 6 months to review. Only if enough people complain can we teach Duck and Hedges that they cannot rip off people and provide appaling services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1