Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 29,2012
May 29,2012
I required a a rental place at short notice due to starting a new job in a new city. I contacted APL who were more than happy to help me out and fantastic to deal with while I was a prospective customer.

As soon as I signed on the dotted line it went down hill.

The first problem I had was leaking windows, I informed then immediately that most of the windows in the flat were leaking during a heavy downpour of rain we had. I was ignored for weeks until I went into their branch to speak face to face to someone. I was told "Well its been bad weather lately so we\'re busy, anyway, its not unusual to get a little water in when it rains" I was enraged, a window which leaks isnt a window, its a hole. Eventually APL let me know the landlord of the flat wanted to conduct their own repairs, a few weeks down the line and a terrible botch job was done on the windows which left them keeping water out but still left a nice draft. I contacted APL and was told to deal with the landlord, as far as the landlord could see the job was done and they wouldn\'t do anything else.

When I moved out I cleaned the place top to bottom but was still charged hundreds for someone to come in and "dust the skirting boards" and various other insignificant things. Also, they tried to charge me for repairs to things which I had already picked up on my own inventory such as marks on walls etc.

And while I stayed in the flat they also conducted inspections of the flat without any warning, letting themselves into the flat while I was at work or even when I was in the shower.

Terrible company to deal with and I would recommend any and all to avoid avoid avoid!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aberdeen Property Leasing Office 1! To leave a new review of Aberdeen Property Leasing Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aberdeen Property Leasing Office 1