Sep 04,2017
By: 'Sunny Ladwa'
Sep 04,2017
I was advertising my property to rent via another source and Andre to his credit approached myself and was not like all other agents I have dealt in the past and we agreed that if he could let out the property in 2 weeks then the business is his, he got a tenant I was happy with within days! At no fault of Andre, the tenants pulled out last min and this is where Nic stepped in and said he has a potential client who would be interested and again within days they were signed up and pleased to say have moved in. Both Andre & Nic were great in communicating what current status was, didn't try what they were doing an so on. Both weren't trying hard sell me anything and was straight to the point with great advice on current market and just felt great doing business with them and they also have a good sense of humour!
As a landlord I don't mind paying a fee if I get the service I received from Buxtons. Reasonable Fee's paid - Very Happy!

Buxtons Estates