Sep 04,2017
By: 'Anonymous'
Sep 04,2017
Previous Tenant of ADM Residential Lettings: Very rude company to deal with, Very unprofessional, does not follow through on promises, the Manager * is very unprofessional and is very rude, was very unhelpful, all of my matters was ignored, before i moved in i had a very bad viewing experience as *she turned up 25mins late she was rude and rushed me around the house and I did not feel she was representing her business and giving me her time also whilst waiting I called the office to see where the agent was and was greeted with a very rude man, i felt just like another appointment to burden her day, i wish i would've have gone with another agent that politely approached me whilst waiting for her to turn up i have now found a great letting agent in Huddersfield that are the most helpful polite professional company I have ever come across, and they have been highly recommended by myself.
Bad
By: Alethea Mahil
Sep 04, 2017
Dear Anonymous Customer,
We would like to offer a meeting so we can discuss these commonest to the anonymous customer. These points raised we take very seriously, customer service has always been something I am proud of, going out of our way to help all our customers. Whether its removing a mattress from a property, calling up and leaving a gift in the rooms, taking a viewing to the nearest bus stop, or just dropping of keys for someone. We always work over time and do all was can to keep the clients happy. As our accompanied viewer had a car crash we all had to set up and arrange viewing in our own personnel time, working through lunch breaks ect.. At no point has anyone had to wait 25 minutes for a viewing by myself. We have waited up to 40 minutes for our customers.

I will address these issues and hopefully resolve this for the further.

Best wishes All the team at ADM