Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jun 12,2012
Jun 12,2012
I would never ever go near this letting agent again. I also advise every new student to Aberdeen to avoid this leasing agency. Petty, unpleasant and very happy to make life hell for a tenant if they can make money out of it. Please heed my warning, even if the property is your dream home. It will turn out not to be so in time.

Although the front of house secretaries are pleasant, every other member of staff I came into contact with after signing the lease were the opposite. I found every contact with them to be unpleasant. I contacted them to report a fault, which was ignored for 3 weeks. When I rang again to ask if they had got my message, I was told that I was a liar. The woman I dealt with when ending the lease is one of the most unpleasant and hard faced people I have had the displeasure to deal with. Ending every email with \'regards\' did not give any illusion that she had the interest of a tenant at heart.

When I moved out the list of charges was atrocious. For example:
- I was charged for boxes of recycling left in the communal hall by another flat. who left their cider bottles on the landing.
- Wear and tear in the communal hall, which was an area in such a state that several windows were missing.
- £30 for damage to a carpet which was three completely different pieces, loose and unfitted.
- £25 for a new 25mm screw to be fitted to a ladder fitting, which had come loose from a piece of plywood and had evidently been refitted several times, owing to several other sets of holes in the plywood.

When I made complaints against these and the many other charges, I was told that it could not possibly be changed, because the inventory had been made by an independent company. This company is employed regularly by APL and is in no way independent. I was also told that they were \'very annoyed\' that I had been in the attic to which I had \'no right\'. It had been sold as one of the great features of the flat. I was shown where was best in the attic to store items when I moved in.

It took over a month for my deposit to be returned. It was only returned after I sent an email asking why it was taking so long, which was coincidentally the day they received all of the invoices back and were finally able to return it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aberdeen Property Leasing Office 1! To leave a new review of Aberdeen Property Leasing Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aberdeen Property Leasing Office 1