Aug 31,2017
By: 'JamieRitchie'
Aug 31,2017
I first used Ricky at Yaxley Homes when buying my first ever house back in 2011. He was very friendly and efficient, which made the whole process much much easier.

Roughly three and a half years later, I decided to sell, and so called upon Ricky to value and sell my property. Yaxley also had the house I wanted to purchase listed with them, so again, based on the great service I received first time round, decided to go with them for the sale and purchase. They didn't disappoint, as Ricky had so many potential buyers ready to view my house and managed achieve more than my asking price. The sale and purchase went through swiftly with no issues.

A few months back I decided to sell again and so called Ricky in to value and sell. He had viewers round within a day and the house sold for the asking price only 5 days later. A couple of weeks ago the sale completed, which again was a quick and painless process.

Yaxley Homes are a fantastic company to use. They are honest, extremely keen to get houses sold and the process completed and are very honest throughout the whole process. They play by the book, provide weekly emailed updates, usually daily verbal updates and they don't mess you about with false excuses. Its a real shame my next purchase is out of their catchment area and not listed with them, as I would of preferred to of used them once more.

All in all, I highly recommend Yaxley Homes (the entire team) to anyone when buying or selling a property.

Jamie Ritchie
I found them to have the lowest rates on the market, on parr with only a couple of other agents.

Yaxley Homes